⏰ With fall almost here, here’s our Family Engagement Checklist to help you prepare to partner with families from the starting line.
👟 Getting Started
- Do you need an intro or a refresher on what Actionaly can do for you? Check out our new website and welcome video!
- Do you need advice or a deep dive into how Actionaly works? Check out our ever-growing library of articles in our Help Center.
- Have you installed the app onto your phone or tablet? Put our superpowers in your pocket by downloading Actionaly on the App Store or Google Play?
- Are you ready to onboard new families? We have a new “Welcome Message” feature to do just that!
📣 Check Out New Features!
- How could you use our new one-to-one Chat feature with parents or students?
- Did you know you can now call family members with Actionaly? We partner with Dolby.io for high-quality voice or video calls.
- Will you send regular family newsletters this year? Actionaly has a new way to send beautiful electronic newsletters with multiple images and formatting options.
- Did you know you can now invite students and guardians to sign up for meetings with you on Actionaly? This spring we added an Appointment Creator feature to support teachers who were hosting virtual office hours. Individual meetings are a great way to get to know individual students and their families at the start of the school year!
We’re doing everything we can to help our community of educators establish positive and productive relationships with families. If you have any questions or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a smooth start to the school year!